School of Dance, Cecchetti Society of Canada
Founded in 1994, Fleet-Wood Dancentre has offered dance to thousands of students in the The Georgian Triange.
We are proud of being honoured with the Inagural Arts and Culture Award recognizing our history of preparing dancers for professional dance.
Also the Robert Kemp Award to fund our Nutcracker Productions.
We are known for our family friendly atmosphere. Parents can view classes on our live video feed.
Registration is easy:
Please contact Sharron Fleet, Owner, Co-Founder via email: email@example.com or text/call 705.446.1568.
Fleet-Wood is a School of Dance with The Cecchetti Society of Canada, teaching the Cecchetti Method and preparing dancers for ballet exams.
- No registration fees
- No penalty fees should you withdraw part way through the year.
- We have three streams of Classes:
- 3 years to Teen
- One class a week or more, in jazz, contemporary ballet, hip hop, acro, tap, Kinderdance (3,4 years) and Little Dancer (5,6 years).
- Classes are $30 on a monthly payment, for one class a week, with further discounts for multiple classes and family rates.
A STREAM: ENRICHED TRAINING
- 5 years to Teen
- Multiple classes a week with Cecchetti Ballet as the technical base, two classes a week.
- Dancers can prepare for ballet exams.
- Dancers are invited into this program
- For students with above average talent and ability.
- Additional classes offered: jazz, modern, contemporary, hip hop, acro, tap, pointe, conditioning.
- Dancers participate in The Nutcracker every two years and enjoy learning all the different roles.
- Dancers perform in the “Christmas Living Windows” every December.
- Yearly Recital performance at Meaford Hall, Meaford.
- Monthly payment plan available.
- 9 years to Teen
- Dancers are invited from the A Stream program, by audition, or with a competition background.
- We currently attend Luv2 Dance and Dance Canada Competitions at Blue Mountain, in the spring.
- Three ballet classes per week are mandatory.
- Competition Classes offered in: jazz, contemporary, ballet & pointe, acro and tap. Solos, duets, trios as well.
- Dancers also participate in the Nutcracker, Christmas Living Windows and School Tour.
- Dancers also prepare for Ballet Exams in The Cecchetti Method of Ballet